Thursday, August 16, 2007

Let's Call it Thrifty Tip Thursday! :-)

If you have a Thrifty Tip, Leave it in the "Comment Jar!"

My Thrifty Thursday Tip will be to wash your clothes in Cold Water! Some may not like this, but it does save you on your energy bill! According to my company, saves you .40 cents a wash! Doesn't sound like much? Start counting how many loads you do a month!!! Anywho, we do that! I don't think we stink or anything!

That is all for now with Thrifty Tip Thursday!
Back to you!

3 comments:

SAHMmy Says said...

Didn't see this til Friday--still looking for tips? Mine is: go ahead and spring for Tide detergent (a good sale price is $5 for 100oz liquid or 70oz powder.) Just measure to the first line on the cap, even for large loads. I swear this gets clothes cleaner than a full dose of All ($3 for 100oz if you're lucky.)You'll save about fifty cents per bottle--hey, it adds up!--and have better smelling, cleaner clothes!

Melanie said...

It is never too late to comment on any of my posts! Thank you for the post! Great Tip by the way! My mom uses Tide and I use a Generic "Tide-like" brand (from Aldi's) It's pretty good!

SAHMmy Says said...

My sister gets to shop at Aldi's (she's in PA) and has told me about their great products & prices--wish they would open some in CA!